We hope you love what you ordered. But we do not accept Product returns at this moment. It’s simple: Products ordered cannot be returned under any circumstances. For any queries contact us on: email@example.com
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, It is always voluntary and up to you whether you wish to provide requested information, however if you do not provide such information you may not be able to make full use of this website and its functionalities (for example, without your address, we cannot mail purchases to you).
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" or similar technology to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To communicate with you. You agree that we may communicate with you through any contact information provided by you, including email, telephone, cell-phone, text, fax, mail, and similar methods.
- To market and provide information to you that we believe you may find interesting or useful.
- To operate and improve our business. To protect our own rights and interests and those of others.
Security: How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures designed to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. However, no electronic transmission can be guaranteed to be entirely safe or secure, and you agree that we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers).
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business and for certain other limited purposes, such as to comply with applicable law.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (such as Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include our affiliate entities. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. We may also sell or transfer your information in conjunction with a merger, corporate reorganization, sale of substantially all assets, or similar transaction.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Do please state your Name, Address, and Contact Information for us to get in touch with you, if needed.